Author and Former CMO to talk about “Engineering a BIG Turnaround for Home Entertainment”
LOS ANGELES: Primetime TV and radio host, columnist and corporate turnaround expert Jeffrey Hayzlett will take the stage and Keynote THE Summit on September 24 from 1 – 6 p.m. at the Luxe Sunset Blvd. Hotel in Los Angeles. Hayzlett’s new book, “Think BIG. Act Bigger: The Rewards of Being Relentless,” will frame a dialogue about how a bold executive attitude can actually engineer a big turnaround for industries faced with disruption and transformation.
“The issue is not how to transform the home entertainment business. Consumer behavior and technical innovation are already taking good care of that,” Hayzlett said. “The role of the studio executive is to engineer this change for the biggest results using a bold and relentless focus.”
The inaugural Summit is designed to showcase innovations that will drive new revenues and efficiencies in the home entertainment industry. This think-tank format will give studios and their business partners a platform to voice their ideas and foster an open, industry-wide discussion about transformative business models, technology innovations and workflows. The event is produced by DEG and MESA with platinum sponsors My Eye Media and Dolby; and gold sponsor Sohonet.
Hayzlett’s book and business opinions have been recently cited in Forbes, SUCCESS, Mashable, Marketing Week and Chief Executive, among many others. He shares his executive insights and business commentary on television networks like Bloomberg, MSNBC, Fox Business, and C-Suite TV.
Hayzlett will set the tone for a full afternoon of thought leadership. Other sessions include:
- Emerging technologies that drive a premium market
- How HDR will change the viewer landscape
- Digital experiences that bring customers back
- Taking the headache out of today’s home entertainment supply chain
- Turning consumer distraction into discovery
- Seamless file integrity and distribution across multiple outlets
- End-to-end digital workflows that work
A series of new, BIG ideas will also be presented by a range of new companies and services: These include:
- The “uberfication” of media services
- Building an appetite for content in consumers
- 3 Days to an OTT marketplace
- Keeping content fresh across multiple channels
For program additional information click here
To become a sponsor contact: Garrett Randall at garrett@MESAllliance.org