LOS ANGELES —The joint memberships of DEG and MESA have announced the launch of a new event, THE (Transforming Home Entertainment) Summit, to showcase innovations that will drive new revenues and efficiencies in the home entertainment industry. THE Summit is scheduled for September 24 at the Luxe Sunset Blvd. Hotel in Los Angeles.
This think-tank format meeting will give studios and their partners a platform to voice their ideas and foster an open, industry-wide discussion about transformative business models, technology innovations and workflows. As such, THE Summit conference committee is conducting a ‘call for ideas” to be presented at the event. Selected presenters will be given 15 minutes each to share their “big idea” and then the floor will be opened in a moderated town hall-style discussion.
THE Summit is open to all ideas. As examples, THE Summit idea committee is soliciting presentations like these:
- Using social media to drive catalog sales
- A hybrid digital/physical strategy that drives ownership
- Localizing content to drive global sell-through
- End-to-end digital workflows that work
- Using new audio/video formats to drive a premium market
- How 4K Ultra HD will change the viewer landscape
- New digital experiences that bring customers back
Speakers with a big idea should send a short-paragraph, pitch (50 words) to the attention of Guy Finley at guy@MESAllliance.org
For more information about this unique and timely Summit visit: www thesummitLA.com